Cycling routes in Mariánské Lázně:
Universal starpoint is the marker opposed to Hotel Excelsior in Mariánské Lázně.
- Teplá monastery: 31,2 km. This pathway also goes through Ovesné Kladruby
- Podhorn: (hilltop Goethe used to visit): 19,7 km, also goes through Ovesné Kladruby
- Jilmový potok: (Milhostov) 21,9 km
- Kynžvart castle (Metternich's road) 20 km
- Kladská: ("Emperor woods" (Kaiserwald) pearls) 16,8 km
- Springs: (around springs to "Springs") 25,2 km
- Dyleň: (940 m a.S.) "Euregio Egrensis"
Aside from the indoor pool in Mariánské Lázně and numerous hotel pools which may also be used by externals, there is a small lake in the suburb of Hamrníky. The dam of "Jesenice" near Cheb also invites you for a swim.
Mariánské Lázně is home to the Czech Republic's oldest golf course. The Royal Golf Club was founded in 1905 and is approx. 5 Min by car.
On the golf course, you may go cross-country skiing in winter. Mariánské Lázně also has a small skiing lift with slope, which is especially popular among children.